IMRI® Job Guarantee for GPDM Program
If you go through IMRI®’s unique employment process, apply for positions that you’re qualified for and are not offered a job after completing your GPDM (Graduate Program in Digital Marketing) program, IMRI® will refund your money as long as your claim is made within one year of program completion (subject to a processing fee of 10% of the total tuition fee).
Please note that this guarantee applies to in-person classroom courses conducted in Bangalore only.
While IMRI® programs are available to everyone, the following conditions apply in order to qualify for the job guarantee:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must have completed under graduation or equivalent
- You must complete an entire IMRI® GPDM program including all required units. Students who complete specialization courses only are not eligible for this guarantee
- You must follow the specific employment process such as: self-enquiry, research, letter of introduction, cover letter, resume, reference letters, video resume, photo and interview.
- You must apply for at least 30 different job vacancies.
- You must contact the corresponding instructor or IMRI® contact for job placement assistance on at least one occasion before being eligible to apply for a refund. The corresponding instructor or IMRI contact must be able to validate this
- IMRI® reserves the right to carry out a job search on your behalf. If IMRI® is able to generate a job offer for you, no job guarantee will apply
- IMRI® is not responsible for all visa, passport, immigration, quarantine, customs, health and other requirements of the countries in which you choose to teach. You must carry a valid passport (with at least six months validity). IMRI® is not responsible for your failure to ensure that you comply with these requirements
How to Apply for a Refund
- You must prove to IMRI® that you emailed, faxed or mailed at least 30 letters of introduction or job applications
- You must prove to IMRI® that you were rejected by all 30 companies that you applied to for employment. Copies of all 30 rejection letters* must be submitted to the IMRI® head office by mail. Rejection letters must include the name of the director and company name, and include the email, telephone, fax number and mailing address of the contact person in charge of hiring.
- You must submit the cover letter, resume and reference letters used during your process of job searching to the IMRI® head office by mail.
- You must complete the Refund Application Form in full. This must be printed off the computer, completed and mailed to the IMRI® head office. Please be aware that incomplete forms will not qualify for a refund.
* Note: Other forms of proof may be accepted in lieu of these letters of rejection.
In summary, you will need to send the following documents by mail to the IMRI head office (all in one envelope labeled ‘Job Guarantee Refund’):
- 30 job applications or letters of introduction
- 30 rejection letters
- Your cover letter, resume and reference letters
Once your request is received, IMRI® will research your case thoroughly and respond.
Please be aware that any package without a completed Refund Application Form or without all required documents will not qualify for a refund.
Upon verification that all your documents and letters of correspondence are legitimate, you will then be required to return all IMRI® manuals, IMRI® certificates, license and a copy of your tuition receipt in order to receive your tuition refund (minus the 10% processing fee of total tuition fee). Postage for returned materials will be your responsibility.
Contact a IMRI® Learning consultant now for more information about the IMRI® job guarantee.