IMRI® Certificate Program in Online Media Planning (iCPOMP) Course
Learn IMRI®’ scientific approach to Online Media Planning including media plan brief, understanding budgets, goals and market scenario, target audience analysis using research-driven tools, and different media sites and ad networks.; plus get certified in Online Media Planning for better career and business prospects!
Ideal for: Graduates – any stream
Duration: 1 Month (Weekly 2 days)
Schedule: One-on-One, Flexible Mode
Learn the Art & Science of Online Media Planning
Media Planning is both an art and science in maximizing client’s profits through wide array of networks ranging from search, social, email, and display advertising.. Greater the website visibility, higher the brand credibility. Now with proven, time-tested and hands-on Media Planning Training from IMRI experts, you can enhance your core skill sets and competencies.
Experience Learning, by Doing
IMRI® Experiential Learning on Online Media Planning course teaches the complexities of Online Media Planning in an interactive and practical approach with hands-on job experience.
- Getting started: Online media Insights, brand metrics and campaign objectives
- Client Brief: Understanding the expectations of the client
- Audience analysis: User behavior, online opportunities and challenges
- Market research: Online ad spends across verticals
- Online marketing formats, channels and placements
- Display advertising: direct response versus branding, remarketing
- Online media planning tools: ComScore, Google AdPlanner, Hitwise
- Competitive research and analysis: Google Trends, Compete.com, Quantcast, Alexa.com
- The present and future of web media – paid search & display advertising
- Media buying options, rates and the art of negotiation
- Execution and delivery: Online ad operations
- Integration of various online media channels
- Advanced techniques for online media planning and buying
- Viral campaigns: Link baiting, word of mouth marketing
- Digital analytics: Measuring campaign effectiveness across media – Search engine, Email, Social, etc.